Presenting Negative Antigen test results or organizing a Beersecret tour from home?
Unfortunately, the numbers of Covid cases are on the rise across Europe. To control the situation, the Belgian government has taken some drastic decisions:
- Teleworking is obligatory for all Belgian-based companies. If possible, you have to work from home, at least 4 out of 5 days.
- Bars & restaurants close down at 11pm (23h00).
- The maximum of people at a table is 6 in any public bar or restaurant
Does this affect our business?
Yes of course! A lot!
1) for our beer-loving tourists & locals
We still host our tours in person, Yay! However, you’d have to provide a Negative Antigen Test taken on the day of the activity.
1) where can I buy a test kit In Belgium?
– Pharmacy (€6)
– Supermarket: Colruyt or Delhaize (€4)
– Kruidvat (€3)
2) How are you sure you’re taking this test correctly?
Super important: follow the instructions that you’ll find in your kit. Yes, we want you to feel tears coming up!
3) Show your negative Rapid self test voluntary at arrival of your tour ! Only then, myself or my assistent-guide will be happy to start the tour without concerns!
When booking a tour, our safety guidelines will appear automatically.
Scroll down to see the guidelines in details.
2) for our team building groups (big and small groups):
Companies are not so keen on organizing in-person gatherings for team building activities. That’s why we shifted our focus on our online offer: we ship 6 beers to your door and you have two options:
1.) Beer Quiz in a box
Are you the one who has an encyclopedic knowledge of Belgian beers? Let’s find out in 10 questions.
2.) Brewery tour in A box
Let’s explore the brewer’s secrets in a few videos – with your host Liselot. Learn more about the history or beer portfolio of a new brewery.
In person tour or an online activity?
Here a list of our updated safety policy
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Rapid self test – You must present a negative rapid test taken on the day of the activity
- Covid Safe Ticket – the Covid Safe Ticket (CST) must be used to access the restaurants, bars, fitness center and musea. More info
- Small groups – For our shared tours, we only allow a number of max 15 persons per tour.
- Stringest cleaning– Your guide will provide an alcohol-based hand sanitizer during the tour.
- Face masks – Visitors need to take a face mask with them to use it in places where it’s mandatory.
Thank you for being our customer.
We can’t wait to host you!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have a question: email@example.com
Founder & Guide BeeerSecret