Please, read the full page before applying!
Internship & Student job: Planner & Project Management in a startup environment
Are you a beer lover? Do you like to share your passion about beer and knowledge of business in a startup environment? Are you looking for an internship where you’ll be part of the team for minimum 3 months? Then you may be the person we’re looking for!
BeerSecret was founded in 2016 by Liselot Caura, a young lady in her thirties, who has passion for beer & entertainment.
During the last decade, the number of Belgian breweries has quadrupled. Beer lovers are often lost when they have to choose from a wide selection of Belgian beers. 🍻
How is BeerSecret the solution?
BeerSecret is your guide in this rich Belgian beer culture by organising beer & brewery tours in Ghent, Brussels & Bruges. Since the epidemic, Liselot also expanded the company by offering beer boxes where our passion & mission is transferred in a very original way. 🍻
At BeerSecret, the founder Liselot is urgently looking for a right-hand that takes the responsibility to manage the tour requests on a daily basis. Expect to take over other type of tasks: from scheduling the week calendar to book and pay invoices.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scheduling BeerSecret’s weekly tour calendar
- Manage communication with potential and existing B2C/B2B customers (mainly calls and emails)
- Providing accurate information to our guides and partners
- Follow-up of new partnerships
- Administrative tasks: from sending/receiving invoices to following up on permits and subsidies
- Room for own creativity
Have you noticed that these tasks are a wide range of variety? This is the way to gain a lot of knowledge and experience. Count on a fun and versatile internship where there is a lot to learn! There is more than enough room to initiate and possibly implement improvements. This is a promise! 🤩
WHAT ABOUT YOU:
- You are enrolled in a school/university and provide an internship agreement
- Fantastic administrative and organisational ability, with keen attention to detail.
- Amazing customer service skills, able to listen, understand and effectively provide solutions.
- Able to prioritise workloads and multi-task in a busy environment.
- Very good communication skills – both verbal and written: mainly English (French & Dutch is a plus)
- Proactive, motivated and good time management
- Flexible and you have a start up mentality (no nine to five)
- Open to do some all round tasks in between (don’t worry, we won’t make you serve coffee, or maybe just once!🤭)
- Able to work independently and you aren’t scared for a big portion of responsibility
- A proactive person-oriented solutions
For interns: Starting end of September for a period of min. 3 months
For job students: Starting asap for a period of min. 4 weeks. Working 2 to 3 half days per week.
– The chance to grow the business together, from a small company to a well-known brand
– A quick decision making process in a fast-changing environment
– Open and transparent business culture
– A training where to learn all the aspects of the business. – A very attractive co-working space in the heart of Ghent, in between all other startups thanks to our selection to the Startit @ KBC programm. (Brussels & Kortrijk are optional too)
HOW TO APPLY:
If you fit in our mission and you’re even open long term to work your first career in this type of business, then don’t wait any longer to apply!
Liselot is happy to meet you and give you this seat next to her!
– complete THIS SHORT QUESTION FORM!!
– Send your cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave us also three available time slots for a 30min-video call.
Deadline to apply:
By the 5th September