Thanks to the high success of our private and shared tours, we are looking for English and/or Dutch and/or French speaking beer guides!
CHECK OUT THE LAST PARAGRAPH ON HOW TO APPLY!
JOB ALERT CALL !!
GHENT / BRUGES / BRUSSELS
- Guiding a group up to 15 people to different places in the city
- Introducing the group to tasty, local beers
- Teaching about the history of Belgium’s Trappist, Lambic and other traditional brews
- Sharing the storytelling of the local brewing culture
- Sharing personalised suggestions on beer, restaurants & bars
Profile we’re looking for
- Being enthusiastic
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Being able to control a group of beer fans up to 15 people
- Some knowledge of beer is required
- Willing to learn a lot in a short time (if necessary)
- Motivated to work min. 2 weekends + (if possible) some weekdays per month
- Long term available: min 2 years
- Language: English speaking and/or Dutch and/or French
- Training to become a beer guide in a professional environment
- Responsible for guiding a beer tour for groups up to 15 people
- Min. 3 beer tours per month in your favourite city
Type of contract !! IMPORTANT BEFORE APPLYING:
- Student for another 2 years? During your student period, you’ll have daily student contracts.
- Student for less than 2 years? You’ll start with daily student contracts, and after you’re willing to work as a freelance beer guide.
- Already working? You are willing to work as a freelance beer guide or you accept to work under the contract of a “reguliere bijverdiener”
Nota: How to become a freelance beer guide? Requirement: registration of a secondary self employment (aside your full time job). BeerSecret can help you with this registration (fast & easy!)
HOW TO APPLY:
Are you the new colleague of Liselot & Carien we’re looking for or do you know someone?
Share the world!
ALL INFO ON HOW TO APPLY IS AVAILABLE IN THIS FORM.
Questions, remarks, advise?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to Liselot.