Please, read the full page before applying!
Internship International Business Management in a startup environment
Are you a beer lover? Do you like to share your passion about beer and knowledge of business in a startup environment? Are you looking for an internship where you’ll be part of the team for minimum 3 months? Then you may be the person we’re looking for!
BeerSecret was founded in 2016 by Liselot Caura, a young lady in her thirties, who has passion for beer & entertainment.
During the last decade, the number of Belgian breweries has quadrupled. Beer lovers are often lost when they have to choose from a wide selection of Belgian beers.
How is BeerSecret the solution?
BeerSecret is your guide in this rich Belgian beer culture by organising beer & brewery tours in Ghent, Brussels & Bruges. Since the epidemic, Liselot also expanded the company by offering beer boxes where our passion & mission is transferred in a very original way.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Optimize the website (mainly e-commerce): search for solutions how to make B2B & B2C bookings more efficient
• Manage communication with potential and existing B2C/B2B customers (mainly calls and emails)
• B2B Sales: from Travel Agencies to Experience platforms like Tripadvisor, Airbnb, Getyourguide, etc …
• Community Management (managing and further developing our social media like Untappd, Instagram, Facebook & Youtube )
• Managing and writing newsletters and mailings
• Optimize partnerships
• Optimize targeted audience
• All-round fields: from sending invoices to automated messages
• Room for own creativity
Have you noticed that these tasks are a wide range of variety? This is the way to gain a lot of knowledge and experience. Count on a fun and versatile internship where there is a lot to learn! There is more than enough room to initiate and possibly implement improvements.
WHAT ABOUT YOU:
• Important: You are enrolled in a school/university and provide an internship agreement. Fields: everything related with Business Management
• Preferably you have previous experience in supporting an e-commerce
• Good communication skills (mainly English) (French & Dutch is a plus)
• Experiences in popular softwares like Trello, Canva, WordPress – opportunity to finding the best matched software
• Proactive, motivated and good time management
• Flexible and you have a start up mentality (no nine to five)
• Open to do some all round tasks in between (No, we’ll not ask you changing the coffee machine 🤭)
• Have a team spirit and at the same time be independent
• Looking for an internship for at least 3 months
• Graphic design skills is always a plus
– The chance to grow the business together, from a small company to a well-known brand
– A quick decision making process in a fast-changing environment
– Open and transparent business culture
– A training where to learn all the aspects of the business. – A very attractive co-working space in the heart of Ghent, in between all other startups thanks to our selection to the Startit @ KBC programm. (Brussels & Kortrijk are optional too)
HOW TO APPLY:
If you fit in our mission and you’re even open long term to work your first career in this type of business, then don’t wait any longer to apply!
Liselot is happy to meet you and give you this seat next to her!
– complete THIS SHORT QUESTION FORM!!
– Fulfill the requested task (see our question form)
– Send your cv to email@example.com
Leave us also three available time slots for a 30min-video call.
Deadline to apply:
By the 5th September